Besides the A.O.C. cheese from Banon, oilve oil from Haute-Provence, wine from the côteaux de Pierrevert, essential oil of lavender from Haute-Provence, and the I.G.P., lamb from Sisteron, small spelt from Haute-Provence, apples from the Alpes de Haute-Durance, honey from Provence, lavender and lavandin honey, the department of the Alpes de Haute-Provence is filled with original, quality produce which contributes to its image of a good, healthy life.
And in the markets you can also find herbes de Provence, label rouge, truffles, chestnuts, saffron, almonds or charcuterie from the Ubaye and Thoard.
More information on :
A true local pride, the agrifood heritage of the province of Cuneo is characterized by the wealth and diversity of its produce: wines to sweets, meats, cheese, fruit and vegetables.
All highly-prized by Italian consumers, they are also widely appreciated all over Europe.
The province has a record number of quality labels which are the signs of its know-how in matters of agrifood produce: 9 cheeses and meats AOP, 6 wines AOCG and 13 AOC, 2 fruits IGP.
- AOC : Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée / Protected Designation of Origin
- IGP : Indication Géographique Protégée / Protected Geographical Indication
- DOP : Denominazione di Origine Protetta / Protected Designation of Origin
- DOC : Denominazione di Origine Controllata / Protected Designation of Origin
- DOCG : Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita / Protected and Guaranteed Designation of Origin
Vidéo 5ème film 3/4 minutes
Valorisation des produits du terroir à travers les productions locales.